The CHQ course is
designed to give an in- depth but more generalized understanding of healthcare quality and its implementation.This course takes you through an overview of the healthcare systems internationally and to the concept of and principles of healthcare quality, and a history of how Quality has become an integral part of evaluating our healthcare system.Participants will hone their skills in organizational development, healthcare quality management, team building, problem solving techniques, and process improvement.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to assess, measure, and plan for, and improve quality within your healthcare organization.
• Overview of the healthcare systems around the world
• Current issues of healthcare quality
•The Concept of healthcare quality
• Historical evolution of quality in healthcare
• Planning and organizing for healthcare quality
• Quality improvement and quality assurance
• Dissemination of healthcare quality
• Data collection, analysis and management
• Measuring and monitoring quality
• Quality cost and cost containment
• Economics of healthcare quality
Note: Passing Letter Downloaded automatically after finalizing the program kindly send it to us to Email :email@example.com to process your final certifcate