Healthcare Quality Principles
designed to give General Overview as a generalized understanding of healthcare quality and its implementation.This course takes you through an overview of the healthcare systems internationally and to the concept of and principles of healthcare quality, and a history of how Quality has become an integral part of evaluating our healthcare system.Participants will hone their skills in organizational development, healthcare quality management, team building, problem solving techniques, and process improvement.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to assess, measure, and plan for, and improve quality within your healthcare organization.
• Overview of the healthcare systems around the world
• Current issues of healthcare quality
•The Concept of healthcare quality
• Historical evolution of quality in healthcare
• Planning and organizing for healthcare quality
• Quality improvement and quality assurance
• Data collection, analysis and management
• Measuring and monitoring quality