Infection Control Principles - أساسيات مكافحة العدوى
All about infection control Basics and Principles
Unlike other certification courses on infection control, the main strength of this course is to provide clear, up-to-date and practical guidance in infection control in an easy to read format which can act as a quick source of reference on all aspects of HCIA for healthcare workers who are either directly or indirectly involved in prevention and control of HCIAs. Although the course’s main audience is infection control practitioners such as doctors, nurses, public health physicians, it is also a valuable reference for environmental health officers, health educators, practice managers in GP surgeries, and health service managers.
The course is designed to enhance the healthcare professional’s ability to implement recent changes in the industry and offers practical guidance on implementing systems and processes to improve outcomes and advance patient safety.
It is covers the full spectrum of infection control― from the fundamentals of the science of infection control, through a thorough discussion of operational issues, and the application of the principles of research. Real-life case studies from renowned health care organizations. It examines the newest scientific advances in the science of safety.
- Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Various Types of Micro-Organisms
- Chain of Infection
- Infection Control Professional Responsibilities
- Isolation and Cohort Nursing
- Hand Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Decontamination of Equipment
- Safe Use and Storage of Cleaning Agents
- Safe Handling and Disposal of Sharps
- Prevention and Management of Cather-Associated UTI
- Prevention and Management of Surgical Site Infection
- Waste Management